DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
Vatika respects your privacy and we are committed to keeping your personal information and other data confidential and secure.
1. You consent to our use of Your Information and Cookies
2.What Information do we collect about you?
• Allow our web server to determine whether the cookies setting on your web browser has been enabled or disabled so that we will know whether data can be collected from your web browser.
• Store your login preferences so you do not have to re-select that option when you return to the Website.
• Temporarily identify you after you have logged in to a secure page on our Website so that our web server can maintain a dialogue with your web browser for you to carry out certain activities.
• Temporarily allow you to carry information between pages of our Website to avoid having to re-enter that information. These cookies do not collect or store your name, address or other personal information. Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can choose ‘not to accept cookies by changing the settings on your web browser but if you do this you may find that certain features on our Website, including Online Banking, do not work properly
• Track your visits to our Website and recognize your web browser when you are a repeat visitor so that we can gather statistics on the number of new and repeat visitors and evaluate site effectiveness.
• Temporarily store information on your link preferences and your movement between web pages to help us to improve the Website and provide a more useful experience. However, we will ask for your specific consent before using cookies for the above two purposes.
How do we use Your Information?
We will always treat your information confidential. We will use good practices to keep it secure and will otherwise abide by the relevant data protection and privacy law. Marketing We do not use information collected on this website for marketing purposes but if you apply for any offshore company setup or offshore account opening, your Information may be used to inform you about the latest policies from Governments that may be of interest. If you do wish to be contacted about updates please let us know by email. Retaining Your Information We will retain Your Information for as long as the purpose for which we collected it continues. It is then destroyed unless further retention is required to satisfy a legal, regulatory or accounting requirement or to protect our interests. As a general rule, we will not retain Your Information for more than ten (5) years.
IT Security Policy
Vatika wishes to assure you that your personal information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security. Vatika pledges its intention fully to meet internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection and to comply with the requirements of applicable data protection/privacy laws.Vatika has implemented a mandatory IT security policy that is based on international best practices and the risk-based approach. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We update our Privacy Statement from time to time and you should regularly check this website to make sure you are familiar with the most recent version.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on [1 August 2021] Copyright © 2022 vatikahomes.in. All rights reserved.